Saturday 18 August 2012

THIS WILL TAKE YOU FAR IN LIFE


"Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go."~The Bible

Timidity don't take people far in life, only boldness does. An empty-head but bold school boy will intimidate and control a timid book-worm. You can't lead others without this skill. You can't maximize your potentials without exercising this skill either. You can't live to the fullest without boldness. It is a skill and a gift, so it can be learned and developed. There are two ways to get a thing, you either pay or pray for it. What separates a Lion from the rest of the animals in the jungle is not speed, neither is it stature but boldness.
It is true that you can't get things done without boldness. I have discovered that whenever I'm confident of a topic, I deliver at my best than when I'm not. I get things done when I'm confident than when I'm not. The secret to building boldness to succeed in any task is the same anywhere, it is knowledge. How knowledgeable you are in your chosen endeavour will determine your success in it. It is preparation that births knowledge and knowledge in-turn births boldness. If you would know more, you could become more. Try it today, it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment