Wednesday 1 August 2012

TODAY'S SCHOOL OF THOUGHT

Angry Army Officers talking to their wives: "What the hell do I need a Life Insurance Policy for? Did you get my permission before signing up for me, before spending my hard earned money. Do you know how I make my money? I risk my life."

Officer A Wife's Response: What sort of a man are you? Who takes care of your children, wife when you go for combat and don't return? Is your family, your children's future not important to you?

Officer B Wife's Response: Darling, I know you've hard a rough day but what I did was for our good and that of the children. Please don't make me feel bad about spending my husband's money.

Officer C Wife's Response: Do you even know what Life Insurance Policy means? What I'm doing here is to help your children's future and you are here screaming at me like a wild animal. Your children can't have another father, except a surrogate one.

Which way would you have responded as a wife and why?
Whom would you love to have as a wife among them if you are a man and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment